Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Well I just heard back from TIRR and it’s not the news I wanted to hear. Back in October dad was taken to the hospital and there for two days. I was told by hospital staff that he wasn’t admitted but now I have learned that he was. So instead of been day 50 it is really day 38. He has 22 days to go, which means he will not be admitted until December 22. Mom and I are so tried but we can do.

Last night I was in the kitchen of the apartment and had a quick vision and heard 3 days. It was so loud that I jumped and thought someone was in the kitchen. This vision was quick and what I saw, things began to move quickly and heard very loudly 3 days. I’m not sure what all that means but when the lady from TIRR told me the news I was reminded of what I saw and heard in the vision. I can’t keep from tears as I type this, I still have to tell Mom. Mom and I feel like we have done everything that we could and on the other hand that we aren’t doing enough. The waiting is always the hardest.

No comments:

Post a Comment