Tuesday, December 1, 2009

On the 27th it made a year since Dad’s accident. So much has happened but we are waiting to hear from TIRR on when will be his admission. As far as my schedule goes today would be day 50 with 10 days to go. I have called TIRR and they are checking with Medicare if he has met all requirements, I don’t want any surprises. Bottom line Dad has to be out of Medicare Hospital system for 60 days for his hospital portion to start over.
We had a great Thanksgiving, Juanita and her children came on Wednesday, Donna and Nolan came on Friday. Juanita was a big help, she stay with dad on Thanksgiving day so mom was able to come to my house for lunch and then we took her to the movie to see “Blind Side” (great movie…a must see), then again on Saturday for birthday dinner for my daughter. Sunday was dad’s birthday, he turn 67…Monday dad had to wound care appointment and that went well.
I’m waiting to hear back from TIRR on three things, so be praying in agreement:
· If dad met the requirements of Medicare
· Where we stand with DARS
· What day will he be admitted into TIRR

Be watching for the next blog, I’m hoping to have an answer today.

No comments:

Post a Comment